Extended Font Embroidery License
This listing is for one (1) Font Metal Stamp License.
- Please first choose the Font you wish to license. The Font must be purchased with this license or purchased previously. Preferably purchase the design and extended licensed together.
- Please add a note into the 'Note to Seller's box with the Font name. If purchased at an earlier date please provide the order number and platform it was purchased on.
Note: We may reserve the right to deny any extended license if we determine it is warranted. If it is denied you will be refunded and notified via email.
The terms are as follows:
Font Commercial Extended-Embroidery Use:
Please read carefully and print this End User License Agreement (EULA) between the end user (You) and Kitaleigh. This is a legal agreement and by downloading and/or installing the Font you are agreeing to the terms listed in this license.
This font is protected by intellectual property laws and cannot be reproduced, sold, transfers, given away or otherwise distributed. Upon full payment, you will be granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable use of this font for (1) user for up to three (3) devices.
- Make physical products and offer them for sale as an ‘end product’. Including but not limited to mugs, shirts, hats, stationary, calendars, etc.
- Make digital products and offer them for sale. Including but not limited to: JPG, EPS, GIF, PNG, SVG, logos, marketing materials, etc.
- Use in broadcast productions up to 100,000 views per month.
- Create Embroidery Fonts of the font.
- Distribute files in any manner. (offer for free, trade, gift, or sell)
- Allow more than one user to have access to the file.
- Use in Broadcast productions over 100,000 views per month.
- Sell the font as any type of alphabet letter set or font other than Embroidery. For example convert fonts into different file types for commercial use (ex. svg fonts, metal stamps, stamps, etc).
- Allow ‘end users’ to customize using the font.
- Use products in an app which can be downloaded to a mobile device.
Kitaleigh has the right to terminate this license agreement at any time if you do not comply with any of the EULA. Upon termination the user (you) must destroy any copies of the font you have and cease selling any end products.
The font’s copyright belongs to Kitaleigh and by purchasing this license it does not transfer the copyright to you the ‘end user’, it allows you to use it in the manner stated in this agreement.